Details of The Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: San Lorenzo, CA
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday from 5:00 am-1:30 pm
- Starting Pay: $16.00-$21.00/hour depending on experience
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Working as part of a team, our Warehouse Associates primarily assist with the preparation, assembly, and packaging of thousands of meals per day. Responsibilities also include loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, and preparing products for shipping. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Primary duties consist of shipping and receiving functions involving removing products, raw materials, supplies, or other inventory to and from large trucks. Routines include sorting, stacking, shelving, and maintaining organized inventory, particularly during peak demand. Responsible for keeping the warehouse organized, clean and orderly.
- Verifies the daily plan, delivery expectations, and any immediate needs needed to prepare for inbound or outbound inventory movement. Understands the material requirements, movement routines and deliveries.
- Load and unload products from trailers, dock or storage areas using pallet jacks and other material handling equipment. May move lighter loads manually.
- Responsible for examining product content, comparing with inventory records, and orders to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments. Verifies product received against shipping document and notes discrepancies.
- May transport items from the warehouse or freezer to various departments. Store the products in their proper places in the warehouse. Exercises extreme care and safety when using a pallet jack.
- Uses computer skills and data entry experience to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system.
- Deliver products to various departments or staging areas in safe and timely manner. Sort, stack, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
- Adhere to and promotes proper GMP’s when working within food production areas or handling food products.
- Responsible to clean the work area and equipment, regularly removing empty pallets, wood, and plastic.
- Securely wraps pallets before shipment. Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Follows all required safe work and food safety practices. This includes wearing the required PPE in designated areas. Corrects and/or reports any food safety and food quality-related issues to management immediately.
- May complete a variety of routine admin tasks associated with the work. Performs other duties as needed.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a warehouse or food production environment
- Minimum 1-year experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks, or data entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certifications desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees
- Company-paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.