Customer Success Coordinator
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Position is immediately available
The Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) will be a member of the School Partnerships team and will work as a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team. The CSC acts as the daily “go to” person for any operations-related customer service needs. They are the central point of contact for both our customer base and our internal operations team, and must be able to successfully communicate with both. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do – if this is you, apply with us today!
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role with demonstrated success.
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and Outlook; comfortable learning new programs quickly.
- Clear understanding and ability to balance external customer needs with the needs and parameters of Revolution Foods.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic relationships with a variety of stakeholders, ranging from operations managers at school sites to lunchroom aides.
- Outstanding phone communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Action-oriented and inclined towards helping others.
- Adept at problem solving and able to quickly come to solutions.
- Entrepreneurial minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit.
- A focused individual who can work comfortably and effectively in a shared space with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.