Temporary Sanitation Team Member
As the impacts of Covid-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Working as part of a team, our Production Associates primarily assist with the preparation, assembly, and packaging of thousands of meals per day. Responsibilities also include loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, and preparing product for shipping. If this is you, apply with us today!Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sanitation Team Member is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Sanitation Team Member is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish-washing, as necessary.
They will work in the dish room maintaining a clean, safe, sanitized area, free of all used dishware and equipment at the end of their shift. Keep bathrooms, production floors, operational departments, office spaces, break area, and conference room clean, stocked and sanitized at all times.
Positions may work full time or part time, on various days and shifts, as needed.
- Maintains the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas, and hand washing stations at all times
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
- Observe a safety first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program. Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times. (See attached list of daily and weekly duties)
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation and dish-washing procedures preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced fresh food handling environment is preferred.
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to physically perform requirements of the job includes, but is not limited to, standing for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, hand and arm motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team to achieve results.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children and our community at large will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development and maintenance of healthy minds and bodies.
- This is an hourly, entry level role starting at $13/hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Sunday through Thursday.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.