Customer Success Manager (Evergreen)
We are always accepting applications for our Customer Success Manager roles across the country. Apply today to be considered during our next hiring period!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees.
- Company-paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees.
- 14 paid holidays for full-time employees.
- 10 paid vacation days for full-time employees.
- Company stock options.
- Salary range: Salary varies depending upon location
Our mission is to create lifelong healthy eaters by providing access to healthy, affordable meals to students and families throughout the country. And we make meals accessible to all, empowering our communities to end food insecurity everywhere.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the trusted advisor within your markets and:
- Guide Customers on best practices towards increasing their meal participation, improving reimbursement profitability/margins, and significantly growing overall food service programs
- Align Revolution Foods mission with Customers’ strategic objectives
- Continually gather the Voice of the Customer via surveys and feedback, analyze findings
- Collaborate with our operations team to deliver Customer excellence on a daily cadence
You’re passionate about helping Clients grow their food service business and will be responsible for the successful adoption and overall success of Clients using fresh, modern food solutions and strategies.
- The CEO of your career & you always take big swings
- Motivated by your sales goals and committed to closing them
- A strategic thinker & problem solver
- Self-aware & empathetic
- A believer that we win as a team
- Highly collaborative
- A player coach committed to reaching your full potential
- A leader through influence vs authority
- Comfortable when operating under ambiguity
- Close proximity to school partnerships in the area, with the flexibility to travel to our culinary center in your area when needed
- Able to travel up to 30% within your market for onsite meetings and engagement events in the area you apply to
You help your Clients get to value quickly, know when to engage C-suite executives, leverage net promoter score (NPS) and customer satisfaction (CSAT) data to listen to the Voice of the Customer, proactively prepare for and deliver Executive Business Reviews, create playbooks from scratch, and know how to position ROI to drive growth, and love sharing stories of Customer Success with the community.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant Customer Success Management experience with a primary focus on sales in the technology, education or culinary/foodservice industry
- Excellence in a sales commission or sales quota-carrying role
- Passion for client success and a relentless commitment to advocating for clients and your team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- Analytically minded and able to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations, with strong MS Office presentation skills
- Prior startup experience
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.