Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
The Dishwasher position is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Dishwasher is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish washing, as necessary.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: They will work in the dish room maintaining a clean, safe, sanitized area, free of all used dishware and equipment at the end of their shift. Keep bathrooms, production floors, operational departments, office spaces, break area, and conference room clean, stocked and sanitized at all times. Positions may work full time or part time, on various days and shifts, as needed.
- Maintains the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas, and hand washing stations at all times
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
- Observe a safety-first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Aide by company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program. Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Entry level position. Previous Janitorial and/or Dishwasher experience in a fast-paced environment a plus.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation and dish washing procedures preferred
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp factory environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of common sanitation processes in a food factory, commercial or industrial kitchen and Good Manufacturing Practices helpful
- Self-starter who will be responsible for common routines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.