Sanitation Team Member
Details of Position
- This is a Temporary Full-Time position
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 10:00 PM- 6:00 AM
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
The Temporary Sanitation Team Member is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Temporary Sanitation Team Member is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen and manufacturing facility, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish washing, as necessary. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members—if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- Oversee the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas and hand washing stations.
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and receptacles are cleaned and sanitized.
- Abide by the company “Green Waste” compost and recycling program.
- Execute golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food-safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazard-free environment (dry floors, proper floor-drain coverage, proper knife storage, etc.).
- Support staff by keeping facility clean and sanitary.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation procedures in a manufacturing setting highly preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, fresh food manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serv-Safe and other certification desirable.
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
At Revolution Foods we put people first. Our team is made up of talented, entrepreneurial spirited individuals who are driven by a shared mission. We thrive on collaboration, innovation, and creating social impact while delivering kid-inspired, chef-crafted food across the nation. Revolution Foods supports a work environment that is challenging and invigorating. In return, we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, encouraging talent development, empowerment and diversity.
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.