Data Support Specialist
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Colorado, United States
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $18/per hour, DOE
The Nutrition & Compliance Data Support Specialist is responsible for entering data into our software programs, managing and organizing key documentation, and other project support functions. This role supports Revolution Foods’ documentation and information database as it relates to customer standards, labeling requirements, and compliance with governing agencies such as USDA, FDA, etc. They will report to the Senior Director of Customer Experience and be a part of the Nutrition and Compliance team.= if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support on maintenance and validation of meal nutritional data (recipes, sub-recipes, and ingredients) into internal nutritional software and platforms, ensuring a high level of accuracy, coordinating with cross-functional teams as needed (Product Development/Data & IT)
- Creates and supports validating required monthly documentation for the Nutrition and Compliance team
- Compliance Portion Documents
- Meal Pattern Documentation
- Nutritional and Allergen Reports
- Compiling and organizing documentation for USDA Administrative Reviews and USDA Menu Certifications, including coordinating with culinary center staff for data validation
- Complete data entry and nutrient analysis for specialized and/or customer menus, including bid menus.
- Aid the Nutrition and Compliance team on an as need basis for special projects, initiatives, and data management
- Become a subject matter expert on Nutrition and Compliance functions and responsibilities with the ability to represent Nutri-Comp and coordinate with cross-functional team members to deliver on company objectives.
- Initial projects this position will lead on may include
- Creation of comprehensive ingredient database and ongoing maintenance
- Data clean-up in internal systems
- General process improvements
- 2+ years of data and document management/maintenance in a professional setting
- Experience working with nutritional data and recipes, or similar experience in foodservice/manufacturing preferred
- Experience with nutritional software (Genesis/PrimeroEdge or similar) preferred
- Located within 30 miles of one of our culinary center locations; San Lorenzo, CA; La Mirada, CA; Commerce City, CO; Lubbock, TX; Edison, NJ; Cheverly, MD; Boston, MA
- Self-motivated with the ability to apply common sense and sound judgment to daily tasks
- Ability to comprehend technical information from official governmental guidelines, documents, and resources.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as volumetric calculations, food unit conversions, fractions and/or ratios, etc.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel (Macros) and Outlook, Google Suite
- Must be detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, efficient, effective and self-directed working style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to determine root cause findings through critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurially minded, energetic, flexible and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Aligns with Revolution Foods core values
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees
- Company-paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.