Temporary Sanitation Team Member (AM Shift)
COVID-19 Update: Operating as an “essential business,” Revolution Foods continues to support our communities and families in this time of need. Every day brings new opportunities to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Call to Action!The Temporary Sanitation Team Member is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Temporary Sanitation Team Member is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish-washing, as necessary.
They will maintain a clean, safe, sanitized area, free of all used equipment at the end of their shift. Keep bathrooms, production floors, operational departments, office spaces, break area, and conference room clean, stocked and sanitized at all times.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation procedures in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, fresh food manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp, factory environment of around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to physically perform requirements of the job includes, but is not limited to, standing for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, hand and arm motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- This is an hourly role starting at $10/hr.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Monday through Friday with a possibility of some Saturdays between 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.