Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Delivery Drivers are responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after school youth programs. Working closely with Dispatch and Operations, Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries to ensure accuracy and quality product. If this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 year experience as a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience is preferred)
- Must have box truck driving experience and DOT Medical Card
- A clean driving record and the ability to safely maneuver a 16-foot box truck, and operate wheeled carts and dollies
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read,write, and be highly conversant in English
- Ability to pass a company driving test, background check and drug test
- Able to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings and the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.