Regional Partnership Coordinator
This position will serve as a liaison between the internal operations team and the external school-facing team and will provide high-level customer service to our largest accounts with a focus on long-term retention. The Regional Partnership Assistant responsibilities may include: verifying customer orders and changes, site visits to spot check quality and routines, and a variety of administrative routines. This is an hourly, entry position.
This may include site visits, verifying orders, preparing routine reports and presentations using excel, quick books, or other MS Office applications; coordinating and organizing meetings. Verifies the daily production plan schedule matches the daily meals planned, products and materials needed by the customer order. Facilitate collaboration with the inter-department teams. May also be charged with accountability for internal automated system responsibilities including Apple-Core functions, data entry, documentation, reporting, filing and other track and record keeping processes.
- Maintains consistent communication with school leaders, school service staff, school partnership teams and culinary center personnel about all issues relating to school operations
- Verifies the daily plan, and any immediate needs that impact customers and/or operations and deliveries.
- Supports the Regional Partnership Managers to clarify customer service-related matters, order or product issues or modifications that all need to be aware of.
- Support school cafeteria managers in the ordering process, advising on order analysis and waste management, and manage all customer service issues that arise.
- Promotes nutrition education and staff, student and parent engagement in the school meals program, supporting outreach initiatives and events.
- Solicit and relay school administration, student and parent feedback (likes, dislikes, new items, quality, etc). during non-service time (if allowed and communicates feedback to management.
- Identifies ways to increase participation. Supports school samplings, parent nights, student orientation, staff training, feedback activities, and other meal tasting activities throughout the year.
- Keep school and students informed of the scheduled menu and new items, while looking for ways to increase breakfast participation
- .Engage school students, parents and staff in nutrition education & outreach and ethical marketing of healthy school meals.
- Maintains a food safe environment. Adheres to the Federal, State, and District rules and regulations pertaining to school meals and child nutrition.
- Ensure all school partners follow contractual partnership requirements and obligations.
- Uses a variety of software systems by entering data, calculating results/ updates, using data collection worksheets, system features, or other useful information related to the operation.
- Minimum 1-2 years responsible experience working in a K-12 Food Service System is highly preferred
- Food handler’s certification mandatory, ServSafe preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service or food related environment with changing priorities is desired
- Experience using a variety of software applications to enter data, prepare reports and presentations
- Experience achieving positive results in a customer service environment
- Bilingual skills (Spanish / English) is a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- CA Driver’s license, good driving record and ability to pass a background check, as required.
- Able to commute to school, factory or other locations as a routine part of the job, with mileage reimbursed.
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data and compile reports
- Knowledge of common school routines and expectations
- Entrepreneurial minded, energetic, a sense of humor, flexibility and willingness to jump into any role with a moment’s notice.
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Pay to start at $17.00/hour
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.