Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid-inspired, chef crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees,
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees,
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees,
- Free daily meals for all of our employees.
What are we looking for?
The Receiver is responsible for shipping, receiving, staging and moving product within the warehouse. This is typically done safely and efficiently, using a pallet jack or manual movement of smaller loads. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Primary duties consist of shipping and receiving functions involving removing products, raw materials, supplies or other inventory to and from large trucks.
- Routines include sorting, stacking, shelving and maintaining organized inventory, particularly during peak demand. Responsible for keeping the warehouse organized, clean and orderly.
- Verifies the daily plan, delivery expectations, and any immediate needs to prepare for inbound or outbound inventory movement.
- Understands the material requirements, movement routines and deliveries.
- Loads and unload products from trailers, dock or storage areas using pallet jacks and other material handling equipment
- Examines product content, comparing with inventory records, and orders to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Verifies product received against shipping document and notes discrepancies.
- May transport items from the warehouse or freezer to various departments. Store the products in their proper places in warehouse.
- Exercises extreme care and safety when using a pallet jack.
- Uses computer skills and data entry experience to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system.
- Delivers products to various departments or staging areas in safe and timely manner.
- Adheres to and promotes proper GMP’s when working within food production areas or handling food products.
- Cleans the work area and equipment, regularly removing empty pallets, wood and plastic. Securely wraps pallets before shipment.
- Follows company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Follows all required safe work and food safety practices. This includes wearing the required PPE in designated areas.
- Corrects and/or reports any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- May complete a variety of routine admin tasks associated with the work. Performs other duties as needed.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a warehouse or food production environment
- Minimum 1-year experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks or data entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.