Temporary Delivery Driver
COVID-19 Update: Operating as an “essential business,” Revolution Foods continues to support our communities and families in this time of need. Every day brings new opportunities to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Call to Action!
Delivery Drivers are responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after school youth programs. Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries and being a brand ambassador to our customers.. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Temporary role
- Salary: $14/ hour
- Full time Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 8:00 PM- 4:30 AM
- 1 year experience as a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience is preferred)
- A clean driving record and the ability to safely maneuver a 16-foot box truck, and operate wheeled carts and dollies
- Ability to drive route from San Antonio to El Paso, Texas
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write, and be highly conversant in English
- Must be able to be punctual and have excellent attendance record.
- Ability to pass a company driving test, background check and drug test
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.