Temporary Delivery Driver
As the impacts of COVID-19 rapidly evolve, we want to keep you up to date on how Revolution Foods is continuing to support our communities and families in this time of need operating as an “essential business”. Every day brings new partnerships and collaborations to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters by making kid-inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career development while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. close their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition. Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Call to Action!
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Delivery Drivers are responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after school youth programs. Working closely with Dispatch and Operations, Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries and being a brand ambassador to our customer, providing best in class service. If this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 year experience as a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience is preferred)
- A clean driving record and the ability to safely maneuver a 16-foot box truck, and operate wheeled carts and dollies
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write, and be highly conversant in English
- Ability to pass a company driving test, background check and drug test
- Able to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings and the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly, entry level role starting at $13.00/hr.
- Hours worked per week are 30 hours or less.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Monday through Friday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 6:00am to 2:00pm.
Keywords: delivery, driver, driving, customer, service, box, truck, straight, non-CDL, food, DOT Medical Card, school, clean driving record, refrigerated truck
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.