Looking to work for a revolutionary, mission-driven organization that generates positive impacts in our communities? Then Revolution Foods may be the organization for you! We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef crafted, and kid approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
Why join Revolution Foods?
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Five (5) paid holidays and five (5) paid vacation days for full-time employees
- Free daily meals for all of our employees
What are we looking for?
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Servers interact with students and faculty in a friendly and courteous manner on a daily basis, and are responsible for receiving, reheating, and serving of meals at school sites. Servers are also responsible for collecting electronic menu options, input student orders into a computer database, and are responsible for keeping the line management orderly. If this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 or more years customer service experience in a mid-high-volume food service facility or Restaurant.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Preferred placement for those with a ServSafe food handlers permit, but this should not deter any applicants from applying.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to be punctual, and work a flexible schedule, covering early morning and mid-day shifts
- Knowledge of safe and proper food handling procedures, and kitchen equipment is preferred
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job and lift 25-50 pounds
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.