COVID-19 Update: Operating as an “essential business,” Revolution Foods continues to support our communities and families in this time of need. Every day brings new opportunities to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Call to Action!
The Temporary Materials Handler (“Linebacker") is responsible for counting and staging raw materials for use on the production lines for the same day or next day production. The Linebacker is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the production and pack out, departments from food and material supplies, preparation, and pack out to cleanup. Monitor and inspect raw food products for quality and bring issues to the attention of management. The Linebacker will maintain proper rotation of products at all times. They will support the department manager with tasks associated with next day production. They will maintain the cleanliness of the floors in the staging and work areas. They will participate in the clean-up after production.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a food production or food warehouse environment
- Minimum 1-year experience completing inventory counts, admin tasks or data entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, ServSafe and other certification desirable
- Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good demeanor
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly role starting at $12.00/hr.
- The shift days for this role would fall between Monday through Saturday.
- The shift hours for this role would fall between 3:00pm to 1:30am.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.