Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition department goals and objectives. Works closely with Talent Acquisition and HR to identifying market recruitment needs and ensures recruitment strategies are implemented and achieved. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative duties related to recruitment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the full cycle recruiting process across multiple departments and geographic locations. This includes, but not limited to; source candidates, pre-screen candidates, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, prepare offer letters, conduct background checks, and provide exceptional candidate care from recruitment to hire.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition & HR team to effectively deliver on recruitment strategies.
- Identify and maintain active relationships with community-based organizations, colleges & universities, local employment resources, and diverse professional organizations to source and recruit top talent. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to enrich both the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) database; managing users, requisitions, job descriptions, and general applicant candidate inquiries. Ensure all requisition postings in ATS and sourcing sites are accurate, up-to-date, and align to the employer brand standards.
- Monitor the performance of job postings, provide recommendations to improve the performance of candidate sourcing, and innovate ways to build a talent pipeline from a variety of sources.
- Assist with external recruiting activities - advertising, job fairs, hiring events, etc.
- Serve as the recruitment point of contact for general candidate inquiries. Actively request and respond to candidate and employee reviews of the company, in alignment with the Employer Brand Guidelines.
- Collaborate and support in Talent Acquisition strategic projects and planning.
- Promote brand culture, provide complete, accurate information about the company ensuring potential employees are excited about working at Revolution Foods.
- Assist in producing routine recruitment reports and metrics.
- Adheres to confidentiality expectations, safeguarding of confidential information.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruiter.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of progressive administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience providing administrative, clerical, and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Human Resource administrative experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus; experience with Indeed, Glassdoor, ZipRecuiter, and other job boards is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- An unyielding commitment to customer service and a strong sense of urgency.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative problem-solving skills.
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Self-discipline - ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information using discretion.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.