Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Details of Position
- This is a Full Time position
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Position will start remote, but the person in this role will be expected to go back into the Oakland office post COVID-19 social distancing
- Job Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
- Position is immediately available
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition department goals and objectives to live our mission and exemplify our Core Values in all that we do. This position works closely with Talent Acquisition, Department Heads, and Hiring Managers to identifying market recruitment needs and ensures recruitment strategies are implemented and achieved. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative duties related to recruitment. If this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for all incoming Talent Acquisition tickets via People Team Ticketing System and Talent Acquisition inbox. Triage tickets for urgency, assign to appropriate team members, and respond to tickets within designated time period.
- Lead recruiting efforts for high volume, hourly/non-exempt positions in markets across the country (hourly positions may include: Delivery Drivers, Food Servers, Production Associates, Machine Operators, etc.).
- Support the full cycle exempt/salary position recruiting process across multiple departments and geographic locations. This includes, but not limited to; attending strategy sessions with hiring manager and Recruiter, source candidates, pre-screen candidates, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, prepare offer letters, and provide exceptional candidate care from recruitment to hire.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition & Hiring Manager to effectively deliver on recruitment strategies and provide excellence in customer service with our internal customers (Hiring Mangers)
- Identify and maintain active relationships with community-based organizations, colleges & universities, local employment resources, and diverse professional organizations to source and recruit top talent. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Jobvite, database; ensure all requisition postings in ATS and sourcing sites are accurate, up-to-date, and align to the employer brand standards.
- Assist with external recruiting activities - advertising, job fairs, hiring events, social media campaigns, etc.
- Create and publish monthly new hire and promotion newsletter, “On Location.”
- In partnership with the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager, track and respond to Glassdoor and Indeed reviews in alignment with the Employer Brand Guidelines.
- Contribute to the Talent Acquisition training sessions; support in the creation and development of training materials, presenting, and facilitation of training for hiring managers and organization leaders.
- Collaborate and support in Talent Acquisition strategic projects and planning.
- Assist in producing routine recruitment reports and metrics.
- Adheres to confidentiality expectations, safeguarding of confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar Talent Acquisition or Human Resources role or progressive administrative experience.
- Experience providing administrative, clerical, and technical support to internal and external customers.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite, Zoom, Skype, GoToAssist, HRIS (UltiPro), and Acuity Scheduler.
- Experience with Jobvite or ATS, Indeed, Glassdoor, ZipRecuiter, BetterTeam, Handshake, and other job boards is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- An unyielding commitment to customer service and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative problem-solving skills.
- Honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment. This position is temporarily based from the employee’s home office, employees are expected to return to the company office when permitted.
- Ability to maintain confidential information using discretion.
- Willingness to learn.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- Company Stock Options
- 14 paid holidays and 10 paid vacation days
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.