Help Desk Representative
The Help Desk Representative provides technical support for internal employees at the headquarters office in Oakland, California, external employees at nine (9) additional offices, and for all remote employees with Revolution Foods. For more complex IT issues, they are to partner with, or escalate to, the appropriate support level as applicable. The successful candidate will be someone who takes pride in helping to build a strong department that has a measurable impact in moving the organization forward. This position will report to the IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to technical inquiries within the service level agreement timeline from employees via help desk ticketing system, telephone, email and/or walk-ups.
- Identify and escalate specific technical trends and problems to highlight IT needs.
- Work with IT team to resolve complex technical issues related to hardware and software troubleshooting on workstations and servers.
- Maintain and update knowledge base on all applicable processes and procedures.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma. Associate and/or undergraduate degree preferred
- 1-3 years related experience, training or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Technical proficiency with desktop support, aptitude with demonstrated problem-solving and communications skills (written and verbal).
- Experience supporting; Active Directory, Microsoft Office, VPN, networking, Windows 7 and 10, Mac IOS, iPhone, iPad, Mi-Fi JetPacks and Windows laptop/desktop maintenance.
- Experience supporting; Office 365, Meraki, Go to Assist, D365, Zoom, AirWatch MDM, VOIP and Salesforce account management is a plus.
- Positive attitude and a desire to provide effective customer service.
- Ability to work under stress and handle issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.