Delivery Driver Assistant
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Edison, NJ
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, from 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour DOE
Position SummaryThe Driver Assistant is responsible to assist the Driver with the distribution of our meals and snacks to local schools. They fulfill all orders assigned and work as a team to unload product and ensure timely delivery. The primary objective is to timely delivery of quality products and maintaining excellent customer relations. Is a supportive Delivery team member, loads and unloads delivery trucks, maintains product organization and maintains food safety principles. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- 1 year of experience in a foodservice environment with customer contact
- Experience working in a warehouse environment loading and unloading product
- Food Safety training or certifications helpful and knowledge of basic food handling requirements
- Must have a clean background check for school service deliveries
- Ability to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings, and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate wheeled carts and dollies loaded with product.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full-time employees
- Company-paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.