Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time
The Office Manager/Administrative Assistant provides executive-level administrative support for senior leadership including arranging travel and correspondence, managing schedule and day-to-day support. This role includes active management/coordination of critical executive-level bi-weekly team meetings and quarterly off-site events; supporting all interactions, presentations and communications with our Board of Directors; and receiving clients and visitors. This role may include clerical work, data entry, expense reporting, scanning, answering telephones, coordinating appointments, managing calendars, filing, organizing meetings, running errands, adapting to changing priorities and general office management. Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working within deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and help change the food industry landscape by supplying school children with fresh and healthy eating choices. Our mission and core values, support our passion. We provide the opportunity for you to learn new skills with our people-building philosophy, and a career opportunity. What began in schools, serving freshly prepared meals to students, has since grown to retail sales across the country. We need dedicated team members that care about healthy eating, have great people skills with a desire to learn and grow with us. Let’s do this together!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Revolution Foods is refining the scope of work for our Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to build strong relationship managers focused on ensuring our customers’ experience consistently meets our standards, collaborate internally and externally to drive efficiencies required as we grow, and nurture partnerships to maximize our impact. Our Office Manager/Administrative Assistant is accountable for:
- G Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties
- Overseeing administrative policies within the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations for Board of Directors meetings
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes as requested
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Assist with budget presentations
- Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies and procedures, arrange for setup on new computers and logging of new employees in database.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other executives. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Set up and organize meetings. Coordinate catering for meals or meetings when needed. May assist in set up, clean up, etc. for meetings and catering. This may include beverage service and replenishment.
- Prepare copies and packages for teams and meetings or electronic presentations.
- Manage vendors, monitor office supplies (break room and main office desk supplies). Prepare supply orders and order online using best priced/delivery methods. Receive supply orders and put away as needed
- Monitor daily office items (fill copier, restock coffee, restock sweeteners, restock snacks, fill water in coffee maker, restock creamers, check dishes have been properly cleaned and put away)
- Tidy break room and office as needed
Preferred Experience and Education:
- B.S. In Management or related field
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Experience and the ability to work independently and achieve results
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience
- Strong capabilities with MS Office, especially a firm understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforces
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- A self-motivated individual with natural problem-solving capabilities and a positive mindset
- Results-driven, strategic with the ability to execute tactical plans
- Skillful and experienced at prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Responsive, and adept at addressing urgent priorities without dropping the ball on other essential tasks
- Gifted communicator, at ease interacting with frontline employees and Board of Directors members, coordinating meetings with executives
- Flexibility, comfort with ambiguity, good humor, and a willingness to pitch in and support each other
- Passion for our core values: respect, care for all, learn/teach/grow, deliver excellence, and live our mission of real food for all
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.