Enterprise Regional Partnership Manager
The Regional Partnership Manager has extensive contacts and knowledge of the fresh food sales industries and the governing agency expectations. Regional Partnership Managers (RPM) are responsible for day-to-day implementation of account management strategies and initiatives to support Revolution Foods’ business objectives while exceeding customers’ expectations. This position will oversee enterprise clients. RPMs support customer needs and facilitate collaboration with the set of teams that together, in an integrated way, work to deliver a world-class customer experience, drive top-tier retention and expansion rates; and contribute to the financial success of Revolution Foods.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Revolution Foods is refining our customer success function to build strong account managers focused on ensuring our partners’ experience consistently meets our standards, collaborate internally and externally to drive efficiencies required as we grow, and nurture partnerships to maximize our impact. Our Regional Partnership Manager is accountable for:
- Managing the post-sale relationship of Revolution Foods’ Tier 1 Enterprise accounts, which includes implementation, onboarding, training, driving meal program growth, and renewal.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer rapport to maintain a win-win relationship with our Tier 1 Enterprise accounts
- Developing, implementing, and managing successful account strategies across assigned Enterprise accounts
- Ensuring customer happiness and creating a foundation for significant account growth
- Fostering relationships with key stakeholders at every level, ensuring that open and honest customer feedback is received via customer surveys
- Conducting strategic planning sessions with partners and reporting measurable KPIs in quarterly check-ins
- Maintaining a continual pulse on the partner’s meal participation and developing solutions to increase if participation drops
- Managing the sales process for additional growth opportunities
- Serve as the voice of the partner to facilitate future meal innovation
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams on large-scale implementation initiatives
- Proactively identify key decisions and/or action items that need to be made and drive internal escalation process
- Developing a network of external contacts, sources and experts that sell, supply and distribute fresh food and products with a clean label emphasis.
- Partnering in support of Operations to ensure customer expectations and company initiatives are met
- Building and nurturing positive community relations, participating in professional and community events and activities.
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation on all contracts to ensure all school partners follow contractual partnership requirements and obligations
- Developing market forecasts with Regional Partnership Director and Sr. Vice President of Customer Success to continually refine plans to optimize financial performance and productivity.
- Performing audits as assigned and make recommendations to optimize financial performance or operational standards.
- May coordinate internal resources to deliver company presentations and samples for prospective accounts.
- Actively participates in the sales process with Director of Business Development and lead renewal process through contract signing with school partners
- Use technology, data, and rigorous business analysis to enhance effectiveness, improve efficiencies and margins, and drive customer engagement
- Collaborate with Marketing team on promotional materials, campaigns or special events.
- Use new systems and processes to track and report customer usage and engagement. Use strategic objectives to reach a broad base of potential accounts.
- Efficiently manage their time and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently, including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Proactively track and share participation and engagement reports to ensure customer support. Uses technology, data and rigorous business analysis to enhance efforts to grow a robust, and value-added network.
- Follow all health and safety standards, GMP’s, food safety,, visual quality and PPE requirements when in a plant.
- Supports our green waste program, ensuring waste products are properly sorted and accounted for.
- May complete a variety of reports, routine office tasks, receiving documents, typing, preparing reports, completing research, track information, prepare or update excel spread sheets, copying, scanning, etc.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
- 5 years of experience of progressive sales with at least 2 years in an enterprise account management role.
- College degree in a related field or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Proven experience communicating with executives at the customer level
- K-12 or Charter School Food service experience a plus and high-volume category sales is desirable
- Experience and the ability to work independently and achieve results
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially a firm understanding of Excel, Salesforces or similar CRM systems
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must be willing to travel frequently regionally. National travel may be required on occasion.
- Superior verbal and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Attention to details and understanding of core business processes
- A self-motivated leader with natural problem-solving capabilities and a positive mindset
- Results-driven, strategic with the ability to execute tactical plans
- Skillful and experienced at prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Responsive, and adept at addressing urgent priorities without dropping the ball on other essential tasks
- Gifted communicator, at ease presenting to diverse groups, leading meetings with internal or external teams, and building trusting relationships one-on-one
- Flexibility, comfort with ambiguity, good humor, and a willingness to pitch in and support each other
- Passion for our core values: respect, care for all, learn/teach/grow, deliver excellence, and live our mission of real food for all
Working Conditions: Work is done primarily in an office setting, with some exposure and work within a chilled factory setting. Occasionally exposed to wet, damp and cold conditions. May sometimes lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. All PPE is provided.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition.
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.