Programs & Services Manager
The Programs and Services Manager (PSM) will be a leader in the Customer Service team. This individual will play a critical role in managing and ensuring execution of customer service initiatives within the Market. S/he will also be the go-to liaison between the school partnerships and the operations teams, other market teams, and the Home Office Team (HOT).
In addition to acting as a liaison between members of her/his own team, this individual will be responsible for customer analytics, and understanding and analyzing the ‘why’ behind customer-related performance metrics. As a part of the analytics, she/he will also be responsible for tracking the status and information about our school partners though a number of different systems, which necessitates someone that has high attention to detail, is thorough, and enjoys work that is meticulous. Big picture analytics will be coupled with day to day communications that affect all members of the Market team, such as daily operational updates or market-wide efforts. PSM is someone that enjoys working in a face paced environment, and focuses on the details, but can hold the big picture in mind. This person will report to the General Manager and may manage a small team her/himself.
Customer service, project management and cross-functional coordination (75%):
- Act as a liaison between the market’s School Partnerships team and the Home Office team for any needs.
- Coordinate and lead initiatives/efforts for the School Partnerships team in her/his market.
- Complete menu planning and publishing at a market level and act as a liaison to the Home Office as it relates to menu needs and communication.
- Analyze menu related data and sales to create the highest functioning and most profitable menu possible.
- Communicate any updates from other teams (School Partnerships, Home Office Team, Product Development) that are pertinent to Operations, communicate any needs from Operations that may be important to other teams, on among market teams and between Home Office Team.
- Potentially serve as a direct manager to a small team.
Data and analytics (25%):
- Analyze our customer-related data and identify places for improvement and success;, high performing menu mixes, etc.
- Strategize about the ways in which we analyze and measure our customer success, and identify better/different ways to do this.
- Maintain our customer information in Applecore and keep this database updated.
- Maintain any status (i.e. ‘vitals’) on our customers as well as any other tracking needs such as equipment use.
- Partner with members on the School Partnerships team and HOT to create a functional and well-oiled machine.
- Prepare reports for market leaders and a HOT team that succinctly capture customer and order data and provide summary analysis and recommendations on a weekly basis.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent education/experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Demonstrated experience and success manipulating and analyzing data to drive revenue generating results.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of employees.
- Ability to work with people with different personalities and work styles within his/her team and among different teams.
- Demonstrated experience presenting key performance indicators with strategic recommendations to senior level management.
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional manner with teams who have interwoven, yet different goals.
- Entrepreneurial minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit, flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to jump into any role at a moment’s notice.
- A “big picture” thinker who can manage small details accurately and brings solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in project management and cross-functional roles/projects.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.