Temporary Assembly Team Member (PM Shift)
COVID-19 Update: Operating as an “essential business,” Revolution Foods continues to support our communities and families in this time of need. Every day brings new opportunities to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Call to Action!
Working as part of a team, our Temporary Assembly Team Members primarily assist with the preparation, assembly, and packaging of thousands of meals per day. Responsibilities also include loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, and preparing product for shipping.
- This is a temporary, full time role that could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended.
- This is an hourly, entry level role starting at $10/hr.
- The shift days for this role would fall Monday through Friday with a possibility of some Saturdays between 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Our facility is located at 13823 N Promenade Blvd #300, Stafford, TX 77477
- This role is working in a cold, food manufacturing facility with temperatures are around 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to physically perform the requirements of the job which includes, but is not limited to, standing for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, hand and arm motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
If this is you, apply with us today!
What is Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.