Digital Marketing Sales Representative: Tucson, AZ
RevLocal is the leader in personalized digital marketing and a Google Premier Partner. RevLocal was also voted by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 Places to Work and multiple years earning a position as Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing companies.
A Sales Career Built with You in Mind
Do you love connecting with business owners, identifying, and qualifying those that can benefit from what you offer, and helping local businesses thrive in your community? Then we should talk!
In this sales role you will serve as the first contact with potential customers, identify their needs and demonstrate how our digital marketing platform of products will support their business goals.
Award Winning Culture - Be Real, Go Beyond and Help Someone
Create your own ideal work/life balance
- Have the flexibility of this hybrid role - working at home and in your local community
Have a positive impact in your community
- Help local business owners in your community thrive by becoming a local authority on digital marketing and maximizing their online presence by utilizing face-to-face and virtual prospecting methods, networking, referrals and more
Experience personal and professional growth
- Become a local digital marketing professional in an industry that is rapidly expanding and learn how businesses are being ran in your community by diverse entrepreneurs in a vast variety of industries.
- Unlimited commission and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Paid training with our world-class training program that is customized to the learner and their learning pace
Strong, transparent earning potential with a residual build
Year one earning potential
- Average Consultants will earn $45,000-$65,000
- Top 10% earn above $70,000
- Average Consultants will earn $65,000-$90,000
- Top 10% earn $90,000+
- Include medical, dental, vision and a 401K with a matching program
Recognition and Rewards
- Bonuses, trips and other incentives with residual earnings continuing to grow each year
- Company provided Chromebook
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for helping businesses succeed
- Sales experience with hunter mentality or strong desire to win
- Entrepreneurial mindset in creating one’s own success and relating to business owners
- Proven success and ability to follow a system or discipline for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile transportation and current auto insurance