Assembly Team Member - 2nd Shift / 3:00pm - 11:30pm
REVISION MILITARY designs and develops mission critical protective eyewear solutions for military and tactical customers worldwide providing the highest levels of protection, durability, and quality. Revision’s purpose‑built products deliver the comfort, fit and style that our customers want to wear.
Over the last 20 years Revision has rapidly grown to become a proven supplier of military protective eyewear to NATO forces around the world, but there is more that we want to accomplish. In order to do so, we need a strong team in all aspects of the business - engineering, manufacturing, or assembly. Are you ready to help us protect those who protect our country?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Assembly team members are an important part of the Revision team
- You a will be responsible for assembling our laser and ballistic eyewear kits and then packaging them to our customers specifications.
- You are also the final line of defense to ensure the final inspection to ensure that we send quality product to our customers.
- Internal promotions are an important piece of our culture
- Whether you are just starting your career or have many years of experience, Revision provides the training and opportunities to gain experience and enhance your job skills.
- All Assembly members will have the opportunity to be cross trained in other departments and to participate in improvement activities that will focus on making a safe and secure work environment.
- The Assembly team collaborates with engineers and designers to help launch the next generation of laser and ballistic eyewear.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM AT REVISION?
- Robust medical, dental & vision – eligible on Day 1
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Training & Career Growth
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Merit Increases
- Work Life Balance
Revision Military provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revision Military complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.