Senior ElectroMechanical Technician
- Applies working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process.
- Creates and maintains system assembly and test documentation per requirements set by interdepartmental teams.
- Maintains CAD models and drawing specifications as required by Engineering and Quality Assurance departments.
- Designs and maintains tooling and fixtures used for product assembly and test.
- Helps to manage and update supply chain requirements through failure analysis and cross functional MRB meetings.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; experience in medical device industry or comparable capital equipment industry required.
- Must have knowledge of electronic principles.
- Computer assisted design (CAD) knowledge a plus. SolidWorks experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office tools, eg, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working with small hand tools and light machinery.
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems. Arena and NetSuite experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of equipment’s mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and control systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, document, and train personnel on complex assembly and test procedures.