Senior Software Engineer
- Analyze requirements, design and implement software components for a hair transplant system. Break down concept and large/complex problems into achievable and measurable goals.
- Work with team members to define standards and best practices for design, coding and testing.
- Work on fast paced, high quality, iterative projects.
- Troubleshoot software and system issues and provide technical support.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience with computer vision and working in a regulated medical device field is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with C++/C#/.NET framework.
- Hands on experience with robotics and automation.
- Deep understanding of stereoscopic 3D, feature extraction, and real time tracking.
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (design patterns, multi-threading, agile development, real time systems).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals; strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Windows platform, MS Visual Studio is a plus.
- Experience with KUKA or Staubli robotic arms is a plus.