Director, Sales West
- Supports annual growth targets to achieve corporate revenue goals and targets.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of customer expectations within the business consistent with the Company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Provides insight into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure competitive position in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hair restoration market.
- Provides leadership for Human Resources responsibilities to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes.
- Establishes accountability processes for business; ensures compliance with the company’s policies, legal requirements, and customer contracts.
- Creates awareness of ARTAS through attendance at tradeshows and other industry functions.
- Sets specific quotas and objectives for all sales managers and is responsible for the tracking of quotas and objectives.
- Help manage the regional budget by allocating key resources to achieve best ROI opportunities.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales opportunities.
- Work closely with home office to align objectives, strategies and tactical plans to ensure regional success.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of working experience in in medical sales with 3+ years of regional sales management, with experience in aesthetics and capital equipment preferred.
- Self starter, highly organized; works well with all functional levels in the organization.
- Ability to create business plans, establish and deliver sales targets.
- Strong sales account experience with leading capital equipment sales.
- Hands-on aesthetics business experience, preferably within hair restoration, plastic surgery or dermatology.
- Experience working with other internal departments e.g. marketing, operations, supply chain and forecasting.
- Financially and commercially astute to deliver strong P&L results to the company.
- Experience with marketing agencies, PR firms, and has a good understanding of social media and how to take a brand to market.
- Must be able to travel approx. 50% of the time.