Data Product Manager
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that gets to a deep understanding of consumers, and the Human Element that defines them. For the first time, Resonate can help marketers with the ‘why’ – why are consumers choosing to engage with a brand, buying a product, or supporting a cause.
Resonate is leading the charge into a more sophisticated future for marketers – one in which we know not just basic demographic attributes about consumers, or behavioral actions they’ve taken, but a world in which those characteristics are linked to data that describes “why” consumers make the decisions they do. We have pioneered a scaled understanding of the core values & motivations, psychological drivers, and other psychographics of consumers that describe the “why”.
Resonate has developed an unprecedented AI & Big Data infrastructure that combines massive scale and online research, with online digital behaviors and contextual signals to provide an always-on, scaled understanding of consumers that has not existed before. From rich social cause and media consumption habits, to brand preferences, shopping behaviors, product preferences and our consumer psychographics, Resonate has the richest portrait of consumers available, numbering over 10,000 characteristics.
With this understanding of 220 million online consumers, Resonate is pioneering a fundamental rethink of how companies develop their marketing strategies, how they inform their strategy with real-time information, and how they activate with greater precision in today’s digital world.
Resonate is looking to hire an innovative product management thinker to help drive new revenue streams. We are looking for an experienced product manager that has depth in working with insights & analytics software, as well as experience with complex scaled big data sets – i.e. truly big data.
We are looking for a highly talented Product Manager who will help define, execute against, and bring to market the product roadmap for our offerings. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking and making an impact. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Implement the creation of structured software and/or data products.
- Define business cases, requirements, and success metrics for products.
- Partner with other Product Managers, User Experience, Engineering, and QA/Ops to execute throughout an agile development process.
- Commercialize and bring to market your product offerings. Manage cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
- Know the customer. Solicit feature requests and manage them into product planning and execution.
- Be an expert on buyers and users including: how they buy / use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Partner with product marketing and marketing to ensure insights are included in Resonate positioning and externally facing collateral.
- Understand how clients use the Platform. Incorporate the voice of the customer into product enhancements and/or new features.
- Researching market trends, innovations in data technologies, and measurement and monitoring tools to improve performance, stability, and scalability of data platform.
- Engaging directly with data engineering to build actionable, scalable, parameterized data products that can be adjusted quickly based on market and client needs.
- Measuring and monitoring appropriate KPIs that will gauge performance and allow the Product, Design and Engineering to identify levers to iterate on the product.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 4+ year’s professional experience as a product manager within an agile development process.
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Knowledge of insights/analytics, SaaS and/or data product offerings
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Familiarity with adtech/martech ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP) preferred
- Must be highly organized and able to manage projects to success in a matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Have demonstrated success in managing data/SaaS products and platforms.
- Solid track record of technical acumen and eagerness to get hands-on into the details.
- Thrive on assessing and prioritizing myriad demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Relish challenging the status quo and pushing cross-functional teams to raise the bar.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or other related bachelor’s degree
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.