Executive Director, Brand Sales
Resonate is a next generation consumer intelligence, data and analytics company that services B2C marketers at small and large brands. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences beyond demographics. Our understanding of the values, beliefs, and motivations that describe ‘why’ consumers buy the products they do help provide additional intelligence to marketers in real time on who the right people are for their brand, what those people care about, how they should be talking to them, where they can find them and how they effectively measure their strategy.
We’re looking for smart, solutions-oriented, data-driven, highly-productive and self-motivated sales experts with a track record of success selling software solutions to brand marketers. We love people who share our entrepreneurial spirit and reward individual initiative to help propel the whole team forward. Resonate provides an open-ended commission plan with no cap on earnings.
- Clearly and compellingly present Resonate’s software solutions to client-side buyers in analytics, brand management, and marketing leadership roles. Maintain full ownership of your territory/assigned target clients and sales cycles – from lead generation through successful deal close.
- Manage and own all sales cycles from end to end while pulling in necessary resources from Resonate to assist when and as needed.
- Prospect territory and generate a high volume of quality meetings with viable prospects to build a strong revenue pipeline. Provide regular sales forecasting, sales plans, and other “heads-up” reporting to sales management.
- Qualify prospects based on needs, timing, budget, authority and fit.
- Understand prospect’s/customer’s organization, processes and politics.
- Establish relationships at all levels of prospect’s/customer’s organization and be the primary point of contact to Resonate. Engage in a consultative sales process to understand each customer’s wants/needs/goals in order to determine and communicate where Resonate can deliver maximum value.
- Collaborate with the Resonate solutions engineering, product and support teams to refine requirements and deliver business solutions.
- 5+ years of proven success selling software/data solutions to marketers is required, ideally with direct connections to digital/mobile/social ecosystem.
- Strong foundation of contacts & relationships with marketing decision-makers in two or more industry verticals; with a proven ability to open doors and develop/grow new client relationships.
- Successful sales track record at or above quota and demonstrated ability to build and manage a pipeline for systematic success.
- Superb solution and consultative sales skills with the ability to apply creative thinking to the sales process.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Personal Success Characteristics
- Have endless curiosity about clients’ data and business challenges, and possess the problem- solving skills to help them find solutions.
- Have a passionate belief that software and good data analytics are game changers for a customer’s business.
- Learn fast, apply what you’ve learned, and build on it methodically to master new skills and insights quickly.
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline and know how to keep your quality high without compromising your productive outreach.
- Employ a systematic approach to your selling. We don’t need elephant hunters; we need people who work smart every day and produce results consistently, with an open and honest approach to managing and reporting on your pipeline.
- Enjoy being part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance.
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.