Full-Stack Software Engineer
As a software engineer, you will be working as a member of our Application Engineering team to jointly design and implement product features. This is an ideal job if you are an engineer who wants to be part of an intensely skilled team, values total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding.
If you are a skilled developer, with professional experience with full-stack technologies, and distributed systems we want to speak to you! We're looking for a creative, focused, technically curious individual who enjoys both design as well as working hands-on with the code.
- Code full-stack features from the database up through (and including) the UI
- Design and develop UI components as part of a single page application
- Design and develop Spring based microservices, as part of an agile/scrum team
- Support and maintain existing features, debugging throughout the stack, and applying fixes in a timely manner
- Apply best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Design and develop API’s using RESTful principles
- Write unit, integration and full end-to-end tests for new features
- Participate in the release of new features to production
- Work with product managers and other engineers to implement and document complex and evolving requirements
- Act as an on-call high-availability support for triage/bug fixing periodically throughout the year
- Mentor and train junior engineers
Required Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience developing RESTful web services Java restful web services
- Experience in relational DB table design, implementation, and tuning (pl/SQL, ETL, etc)
- Experience in database integration, especially ORM tools (Hibernate, JPA, etc)
- Practical knowledge of OOP/JS design patterns
- Understanding of “12-Factor App” concepts
- Distributed System Development for large-scale applications
- Experience with continuous integration and testing
- Experience with agile methodologies and short release cycles
- Strong attention to detail, good work ethic, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and good communication skills
Desired Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience working on a SAAS Product in a commercial environment
- Experience in digital media, online advertising, or reporting/analytical applications
- Experience with large scale SQL databases is a strong plus
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Marketing, delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and analysis in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Leading consumer brands, advertising agencies and political and advocacy organizations have used Resonate to understand the Human Element, a holistic understanding of their customers and prospects, that extends beyond demographics, psychographics and behavioral data. We uncover the why that drives the what behind consumers’ decisions to buy or support certain brands, products or causes. Resonate conducts the most extensive U.S. consumer survey and the Resonate Platform contains insights on more than 10,000 attributes representing 185 million U.S. adult consumers.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.