Campaign Manager, Paid Social
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We are a growing company looking for a highly talented Campaign Manager to help support our client campaigns. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented and dedicated to driving campaign performance metrics for Resonate’s clients. He/She thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment. We love people who share our entrepreneurial spirit and reward individual initiative to help propel the whole team forward. If you are an engaged team-player, we want to hear from you.
- Serve as resident expert on strategy for running digital ad campaigns on Social platforms(i.e. Facebook and Twitter) as well as Search
- Provide the sales and account management team with media buying and targeting recommendations based on campaign execution parameters
- Monitor daily campaign performance and seek opportunities for optimization and performance improvement
- Traffic and troubleshoot ad creative
- Provide direction to the Finance team to ensure that all vendor billing irregularities are documented and taken into account before payments are processed
- Create, deploy, and troubleshoot Resonate tracking tags
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience running digital campaigns through Social platforms including Facebook and Twitter required.
- Experience running search campaigns required
- Experience with ad serving technology and campaign measurement and tracking fundamentals a plus
- Strong analytical and metrics oriented mindset that can not only process quantitative results but also provide actionable suggestions based on these results
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM program) a plus
- Knowledge of programmatic ad buying a plus
- Ability to work with little supervision and to ask for guidance when needed
- Ability to work efficiently with a high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Marketing, delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and analysis in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Leading consumer brands, advertising agencies and political and advocacy organizations have used Resonate to understand the Human Element, a holistic understanding of their customers and prospects, that extends beyond demographics, psychographics and behavioral data. We uncover the why that drives the what behind consumers’ decisions to buy or support certain brands, products or causes. Resonate conducts the most extensive U.S. consumer survey and the Resonate Platform contains insights on more than 13,000 attributes representing 185 million U.S. adult consumers.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.