Product Manager - Consumer Intelligence Platform
Resonate is disrupting the martech landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together survey data and online behavioral data to provide insights on over 200 million consumers all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, brands and causes they support.
We are growing our team and are looking for a highly talented Product Manager who will help define, execute against, and bring to market the product roadmap for our offerings. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking and making an impact. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Define business cases, requirements, and success metrics for products.
- Write user stories, participate in daily scrum meetings and lead story refinement.
- Partner with other Product Managers, user experience, engineering, and QA to execute throughout an agile software development process.
- Commercialize and bring to market your product offerings. Manage cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
- Know the customer. Solicit feature requests and manage them into product planning and execution.
- Be an expert on buyers and users including: how they buy / use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Partner with product marketing and marketing to ensure insights are included in Resonate positioning and externally facing collateral.
- Understand how clients use the Platform. Incorporate the voice of the customer into product enhancements and/or new features.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ year’s professional experience as a product manager of a SaaS product within an agile development process.
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Knowledge of analytics, advertising and/or marketing SaaS offerings and ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP).
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently the team is working remote, but must be able to be on site on a consistent basis in the near future.
- You’re obsessed with delivering customer value.
- You ooze empathy for users, both internal and external.
- You’re impatient when things take too long and look for ways to move them along.
- Your hands are dirty from being in the weeds and in the trenches, yet you keep your eye on the big picture of creating customer value.
- You take it personally when a feature or product does not receive adoption.
- You ask ‘why’ and ‘how’ a lot so that you understand the customer’s ultimate goal, not just what they’re trying to achieve in the platform.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or other related Bachelor’s degree
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
- This position will be based in Resonate’s headquarters in Reston, VA.
- Find out more about our story at resonate.com.
- To apply please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Travel up to 25%.