Manager, Product / Business Operations
Manager, Product Business Operations
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We have an excellent technology culture that focuses on results, values collaboration and loves solving hard problems. We are a team of voracious learners who believe that technology is a journey, not a destination and we actively support ongoing education and experimentation.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking and making an impact. They must also possess excellent communication and organizational skills that are expected from any strong product managers. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
We value team members who are creative, focused, collaborative, and technically curious. We are looking for people who have opinions, share ideas and know how to get work done.
If defining the defining and leading the charge on the products to power the next generation of the internet economy is your thing, then we should talk.
About the Position
We are looking for a talented Business or Product Operations Manager who will drive operational excellence by acting as the glue to create alignment and accountability across cross-functional teams to meet our joint business goals. You will architect and execute on central product-wide operating models and cadences that will bring about transparency and accountability for the product and delivery teams.
Successful candidates will:
- Have prior Business Operations, Product Management Operations, Program Management, or similar experience.
- Create product team and company-wide frameworks to standardize product processes by designing and implementing operating standards for how workstreams and product initiatives should be prioritized, led, tracked, and executed to promote scalable product and business growth and across the organization
- Develop and drive intake and prioritization processes for new product development initiatives and feature requests. Serve as the primary point of contact for product reviews, and product planning standardization
- Approach everything with a systems and planning mentality, seeking to minimize churn or reactive fire drills
- Support process design and continuous improvement that result in accelerated and predictable product releases
- Work cross functionally, with other departments, to ensure that the strategic and operational plans are achieved
- Work across teams to define product value KPIs and make them visible and consumable across the organization. Work with Product & Engineering to analyze operation/product metrics and support data to provide recommendations on product enhancements and process improvements
- Provide effective cross functional project management duties, including overseeing initiative completion timelines, monitoring and communicating progress, and helping to remove any obstacles
- Establish an operating cadence to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- A solid track record in business operations, program management, management consulting, or enterprise portfolio program management
- Comfortable interacting with executives, even when it means pushing back on what may not make sense
- Thrive on ambiguity, problem solving have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about, risks, challenges, and opportunities.
- 4+ years’ experience working cross functionally with product, tech, and non-tech teams ideally with experience in product management frameworks, product or change management methodologies and tools
- Prefer knowledge of the digital advertising and digital marketing ecosystem, data vendors and identity partners. Knowledge of analytics, advertising and/or marketing SaaS offerings and ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP, 3rd party data vendors) nice to have.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and collaboration skills
- Strong experience operating transparent product management lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple complex initiatives
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Thrive on assessing and prioritizing myriad demands from multiple stakeholders
- Relish challenging the status quo and pushing cross-functional teams to raise the bar
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.