Product & Data Methodology Architect
Product & Data Methodology Architect
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We have an excellent technology culture that focuses on results, values collaboration and loves solving hard problems. We are a team of voracious learners who believe that technology is a journey, not a destination and we actively support ongoing education and experimentation.
We are growing our team and are looking for a highly talented Product Architect who will help drive product development based on an understanding of Resonate’s end-to-end process from data creation through processing and finally availability in our SaaS platform to customers. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking and making an impact. If you are an engaged team-player and would like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Establish & maintain product validation policies to deliver products that meet product and customer expectations and ensure Resonate’s methodology from data creation to data representation is right for our customer objectives.
- Provide holistic perspective, including the ability to audit current methodology and metrics, to ensure consistency of data, metrics, processes across products/features.
- Coordinate across Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure data is being used as intended and well understood.
- Establish and maintain standards for traceability and documentation of methodology decisions
- Align R&D efforts with product roadmap. Determine how new methodologies can improve the customer experience and drive revenue.
- Identify opportunities in our existing capabilities to unlock previously untapped product possibilities.
- Support product & sales functions by providing data expertise, feasibility reviews, and detailed analysis of questions raised by internal and external stakeholders
- Work alongside engineers to understand system architecture and data flows to guide feature development.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with data products as a Product Architect, Data Analyst, Software Architect, or related position.
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes.
- Experience working with SaaS products, survey/market research, database systems, and cloud computing environments such as Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of machine learning technologies (don’t need to code the algorithms! But should have a conceptual understanding).
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and tactfully and to simplify technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team to develop innovative solutions.
- Location flexible. If remote-first, must be able to work EST hours and come to our Reston, VA headquarters a few times a year (as pandemic conditions allow).
Nice to have
- 1-2 years of experience with research methods, and/or comparable experience in market research
- Experience with Java, Python, and/or Scala programming languages.
- Information Systems, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science or other related Bachelor’s degree
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.