Product Manager - Integrations
Product Manager - Integrations
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
About the Position
We are looking for an exceptional product owner to drive Resonate’s Integrations and Identity product roadmap and integrations execution. With a strong understanding of the digital ad ecosystem, you will work with our Director of Identity & Integrations to help successfully lead our efforts with our identity, data, and activation partners.
Successful candidates will:
- Foster cross-functional collaboration between Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to execute on our strategy for integrations and identity management.
- Understand customer and partner needs and use them to inform: integration priorities, technical requirements; manage resources and timeline constraints vs expectations; and define prioritization and communication both internally and externally.
- Be responsible for delivering and creating against a well-defined integration roadmap, leveraging product management development best practices.
- Be able to get into the details technically, either through prior hands-on experience integrating APIs or through close prior experience working with engineers, such that you can comprehensively articulate and scope an integration’s technical needs and business implications with both internal engineers and external business stake holders.
- Drive alignment and communication in a newly remote-first environment
- Own all on-domain platform integrations including activation, identity and DaaS products
- Define and deliver functionality that pro-actively extends and grows the reach of audience delivery into new and emerging channels
- Drive changes with current integrations to support updates in the digital ecosystem stemming from regulatory changes
- Document roadmap, business cases, and requirements to drive continuous improvement across partners
- Serve as primary Product owner for your products with partners to ensure strong and ongoing relationships. Act as Product bridge between external partners, internal engineering resources, and key sales and business development stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other Product Managers and Engineering Leaders to align resources and ensure Integration and Identity needs are executed in parallel with product roadmap requirements.
- Be the primary Product Owner with a squad of engineers daily to oversee the agile development cycle and ensure the proper and most efficient use of team resources to deliver against initiatives.
- Commercialize and bring to market your product offerings in collaboration with Product Marketing. Manage cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
- Know the customer through soliciting feedback; Know the market trends and competitors’ capabilities; Identify gaps in Resonate’s Integration and Identity assets. Pro-actively seek out new Identity and Integration partnerships to strategically and efficiently fill these gaps to keep Resonate competitive and relevant in market. before they are issues for client
- Research market trends, innovations in data technologies, and measurement and monitoring tools to improve performance, stability, and scalability of data platform.
- Engage directly with data engineering to build actionable, scalable, parameterized data products that can be adjusted quickly based on market and client needs.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Have experience in developing, deploying and managing technical integrations across the AdTech or MarTech ecosystems
- Knowledge of analytics, advertising and/or marketing SaaS offerings and ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP, 3rd party data vendors).
- Strong knowledge of the digital advertising and digital marketing ecosystem, data vendors and identity partners
- 3+ year’s professional experience as a product owner/manager of integrations or data exchange products on the SSP or DSP side; can include time in the Media & Entertainment space.
- 5+ year’s professional experience as a product manager within an agile development process.
- Location flexible. If remote-first, must be able to work EST hours and come to our Reston, VA headquarters a few times a year.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience operating transparent product management lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple complex initiatives
- Demonstrated success in managing DaaS or Platform products
- Track record of technical acumen and eagerness to get hands-on into the details.
- Thrive on assessing and prioritizing myriad demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Relish challenging the status quo and pushing cross-functional teams to raise the bar.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or other related Bachelor’s degree along with commensurate experience
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.