Account Development Representative, Enterprise Brands
Resonate, voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine, and a Gartner Cool Vendor, is hiring an Account Development Representative to help us bring our next generation solutions to leading marketing organizations. We’ve developed a unique SaaS platform that enables leading brands and advertising agencies to obtain the most comprehensive consumer insights and apply those insights to drive revenue. Backed by an impressive investor group, lead by an experienced leadership team, and driven by an incredible team we are deploying a dynamic software solution that will transform our clients’ customer relationships.
We’re looking for smart, articulate, highly-motivated inside sales experts who will help us achieve our revenue growth objectives.
- Develop leads, pipeline and revenue by:
- Qualifying inbound leads
- Conducting account-based prospecting through research, cold calling and emailing
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest
- Transfer qualified opportunities to the Account Executives for further development and closure.
- Develop targeted outreach campaigns based on marketing segmentation strategies
- Understand personas’ pain points and articulate how Resonate’s solutions help resolve them
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned accounts and functional areas
- Analyze key marketing metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Proven business development/inside sales experience in demand generation to a marketing audience - ideally for a software or SaaS company in the AdTech/ MarTech space
- Track record of achieving (and, even better, exceeding) quota
- Confident, charismatic phone presence and clear, compelling communication skills
- Excellent at handling rejection, being able to pivot and transform conversations
- Proficient at prospecting, list building, account researching tactics
- Experience in using Salesforce.com, RainKing, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Inquisitive, with excellent listening skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Personal Success Characteristics
- Passion for marketing and ad technology
- Customer-centric focus with a desire to learn about and solve clients’ challenges
- A high level of personal drive and focus on objectives
- Desire to be successful and grow professionally in audience with others passionate, high-performers
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Marketing, delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and analysis, in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Hundreds of companies have used Resonate to reveal and engage “The Human Element,” a deeper understanding of their target audience, that extends beyond traditional demographics, psychographics and behavioral data, encompassing more than 9,500 attributes.
Resonate uncovers the why – the values and motivations that drive consumer decisions to buy or support certain brands, products or causes. Empowered by this unparalleled understanding, leading brands and agencies build unbreakable relationships that increase revenue and lifetime value.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named one of the best places to work in VA for the last 4 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.