Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Resonate is a Reston,VA-based tech company disrupting the consumer research and insights landscape with unrivaled AI-driven data and intelligence. We go beyond flat demographics to discover the Human Element: the psychographics, behaviors, values and motivations that make up the individual and drive their decisions in all aspects of their lives. Our SaaS platform, Ignite, gives brands and agencies a customized 360-degree understanding of the people behind the purchase and the ability to accelerate these dynamic insights into revenue-driving growth.
We’re looking for a creative content producer with savvy social media skills, a knack for writing impactful, pithy emails and the ability to research and write long-form assets that display the depth and breadth of Resonate’s B2B services. The content team at Resonate is small, but mighty, and we work on a fast-paced timeline. Your awesome idea can go from concept to customer-facing in a matter of days. You’ll work on blog posts, social media promotion, reports, white papers and more to build awareness, followers and leads in Resonate’s primary verticals: brand, agency, media & entertainment and politics & advocacy. Resonate has a bold voice that’s conversational, confident and comprehensive in its explanation of its SaaS products and managed media solutions. As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll play in integral role in ensuring content funnels deliver the right message at that right time to move leads from first high-level touch through the campaign nurture stream.
- Become an expert in the Resonate Ignite Platform so you can dig into the data and brainstorm new ways to present Resonate’s unique capabilities and solutions
- Research and write various types of content on a wide range of topics such as promotional emails and blog posts in support of driving leads and awareness, and/or other important metrics that is in-tune with market and sales needs; this content will cover topics ranging from Resonate data to how Resonate’s solutions address current trends (you can write about hard-hitting data on public coronavirus response one day and focus on Disney+ viewership during a pandemic the next!)
- Create and execute a social media plan focused on Twitter and LinkedIn to promote assets, discover new leads and establish Resonate as a though leader in the martech/adtech conversation
- Write in a compelling, impactful manner –– everything from emails to social posts should be short, bold and engaging! This is B2B tech content, but Resonate’s voice is bold, pithy and never dry
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads and awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc)
- Help manage the script and production of videos that tell the Resonate story
- Support content development for advertising, emails, and search campaigns
- Provide feedback to other contributors and edit/proofread content (at least two sets of eyes on every asset!)
- Optimize content for lead generation and the B2B buying journey.
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues, product marketing, sales and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Collaborate with campaign managers on campaign themes and messaging – help to form creative that compels action!
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- A passion and strong understanding of the martech industry and our business' mission
- 3-5+ years’ marketing experience producing content for B2B demand generation and thought leadership specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
- Experience building successful and measurable social media campaigns that grow leads, increase awareness and build thought leadership influence
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Knowledge and experience marketing B2B software solutions a must. Software solutions in the data, market research or marketing technology industry a plus
- Experience marketing to the consumer brand industry is critical; marketing to marketing professionals a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, Salesforce helpful
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.