Business Operations / Salesforce Administrator
Interested in working in a high energy, fast-paced environment? Want to be a part of a company that is transforming an industry? Resonate is looking for highly qualified and passionate individuals to join our team. In support of our growing business, resonate is searching for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who has strong understanding of Sales & Business Operations.
Resonate uses Salesforce Enterprise CRM and Pardot applications to manage interactions through the entire B2B lifecycle. Our marketing, sales, finance and customer service departments rely heavily on the suite of tools to operate our business effectively. Resonate is looking for an individual with the ability to own the management and direction Salesforce across our business. We are looking for someone with proven experience in the development and oversight of an enterprise salesforce instance and related tools to lead these efforts.
This role will work closely with the internal stakeholders to facilitate, gather and document platform requirements. They will manage priorities, maintain and communicate the development roadmap to appropriate teams. They will work closely with salesforce developers to deliver against roadmap and manage priorities. The ideal candidate is a salesforce expert that is process focused with excellent project management and communication skills.
- Lead requirements collection and prioritization across all stakeholder groups
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling
- Create and maintain Salesforce policies, procedures, process documentation, with the goal of delivering a cohesive system strategy and clear output definitions
- Develop and manage initiatives leveraging Salesforce in support of sales operations customer support, marketing, and finance.
- Manage and facilitate integrations into the Salesforce instance – (e.g. DocuSign, Accounting Seed, etc)
- Work directly with salesforce developers to delivery against priorities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 5+ years previous development and architecture experience with Salesforce Enterprise CRM
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce architecture and API
- Demonstrative success with at least one medium to large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience with integrating Salesforce 3rd party solution providers and products
- Strong business acumen and understanding of marketing and sales processes
- Demonstrated willingness and capability tolearn new technologies quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Technical project management experience
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Experience with Pardot a strong plus
- Detailed experience with Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Experience using Salesforce packages and tools(Lightening, Accounting Seed, com IDE)
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working with complex datasetsKnowledge of Agile development practices and experience with Atlassian Jira
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.