Account Executive, Digital Media - Politics & Advocacy
Account Executive, Digital Media – Politics & Advocacy
Washington, DC Area or Remote
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
Our explosive growth in Politics and Advocacy has been propelled by our success in providing unique, proprietary voter/platform/policy position audience segments and expertly managed digital advertising campaigns to candidates and causes in the battle for hearts and minds. Backed by an impressive investor group, inspired by a dynamic leadership team and an incredible group of talented engineers, researchers and sales support, Resonate has helped thousands of partners maximize efficiency and drive campaign success.
Resonate is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join its Politics and Advocacy sales team who will increase our footprint and drive revenue growth objectives from new accounts.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline with a high volume of accounts
- Research prospects and new business opportunities
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Execute sales strategies to meet aggressive financial goals and drive new, incremental revenue opportunity for Resonate
- Conduct discovery conversation; listen and understand each prospect's individual goals and challenges
- Create and present compelling Resonate solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 2-4 years of relevant digital experience in government affairs, public affairs or political campaigning space is helpful. Digital publisher, digital advertising, advocacy technology sales or agency experience is a plus
- A passion for sales and helping build a company
- Proven record of exceeding expectations and goals
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter; will thrive in ambiguity
- Adaptable to fast pace of change standard to a growing start-up
- Confident presence; excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to handle objections, pivot and transform conversations
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Customer-focused; curious to learn about and solve client challenges
- Collaborative; team player
- Desire to be successful and grow professionally with other passionate, high performers
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.