Analyst, Customer Success
Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to help leading brands and agencies build unbreakable relationships with their customers. Our proprietary Human Element is 360 degree understanding of a person that combines peoples’ values and motivations with digital and physical experiences. The Human Element reveals why people choose, buy, advocate or abandon a brand. This means brands and agencies can design more resonant products, offers, content, messaging and creative.
We’re looking for a driven, innovative, and team-oriented Analyst - Customer Success who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment.
The Analyst - Customer Success is responsible for ensuring Resonate customers’ analysis needs are met. As a trusted advisor, this role will employ Resonate insights, best practices, and capabilities to deliver maximum value to our customers by performing analyses, creating/delivering relevant reports, and providing ongoing strategic recommendations. The results are increased customer satisfaction and retention of Resonate solutions.
- Discover and understand each customer’s definition of success and ensure the customer achieves their desired business outcomes
- Develop an understanding of how clients want to and should leverage insights and analytics from the Resonate platform
- Responsible for specific client projects, interpreting data and communicating key findings and recommendations.
- Understand pixel placement strategies on client’s web pages and/or media to drive insights, track specific KPIs, and optimize performance metrics
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Deliver analyses and reports utilizing the Resonate platform
- Build research plans: interpret client goals, clearly communicate the steps to acquire the necessary data.
- Assist the client in the use of Resonate’s attributes and online behavioral data to drive achievement against key customer use cases such as new customer acquisition, competitive conquesting and customer loyalty.
- Assist the client in developing relevant customer profiles that align to the clients’ target audience
- Assist the client in implementing audience and campaign strategies that are suited for the client’s KPIs
- Leverage Resonate’s reporting capabilities to track performance against customer’s business objectives and deliver on a regular cadence.
- Provides strategic recommendations employing Resonate insights, best practices, and capabilities
- Make strategic campaign optimization recommendations to clients based on performance metrics and data to help achieve campaign goals
- Analyze data from a variety of sources, extract actionable insights that allow clients to maximize their online investments.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams such as product, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure Resonate meets customers’ business objectives and expectations
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around Resonate’s go-to-market strategy based on your direct engagement with customers
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 4 years analytics experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with digital marketers, researchers, analytics professionals
- Proven effectiveness in:
- Presenting and explaining analyses
- Building strategic client relationships
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of aptitude with Salesforce and Word
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 15%)
Personal Success Characteristics
- Strategic problem solver
- Collaborative team player that holds themselves and others accountable to high performance
- High level of personal drive and discipline with a desire to grow professionally.
- Ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications and technologies
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Marketing, delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and analysis in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Leading consumer brands, advertising agencies and political and advocacy organizations have used Resonate to understand the Human Element, a holistic understanding of their customers and prospects, that extends beyond demographics, psychographics and behavioral data. We uncover the why that drives the what behind consumers’ decisions to buy or support certain brands, products or causes. Resonate conducts the most extensive U.S. consumer survey and the Resonate Platform contains insights on more than 12,000 attributes representing 185 million U.S. adult consumers.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.