Senior Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We’re looking for a driven, innovative, and team-oriented Customer Success Manager who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Resonate customers. As a trusted advisor, the CSM will employ Resonate insights, best practices, and capabilities to deliver maximum value to our customers through effective onboarding, adoption activities and an ongoing strategic relationship. The results are increased customer satisfaction and retention of Resonate solutions.
- Discover and understand each customer’s definition of success and ensure the customer achieves their desired business outcomes:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges and common objectives across your portfolio and appropriately map Resonate capabilities to customer needs
- Promote maximum value from a customer’s investment through utilization of licensed capabilities and purchased services
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business outcomes and work with the internal team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Work with customers to develop methodology for measuring margin or revenue created from Resonate products and services
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down, with focus on understanding and delivering against the customer’s definition of success
- Drive onboarding, adoption, and continued usage of Resonate products and services:
- Lead training sessions for the Ignite Platform Resonate’s to drive platform adoption for new accounts and new users within an account
- Facilitate the use of Resonate’s attributes and online behavioral data to drive achievement against key customer use cases such as new customer acquisition, competitive conquesting and customer loyalty.
- Manage the implementation and execution of products relating to media execution, customer research/segmentation, and digital measurement strategies including:
- Development of relevant customer profiles that align to the clients’ target audience
- Implementation of audience and campaign strategies that are suited for the client’s KPIs
- Pixel placement on client’s webpages and/or media to drive insights, track specific KPIs, and optimize performance metrics
- Platform data integration projects
- Provide strategic recommendations employing Resonate insights, best practices, and capabilities
- Coordinate the use of Resonate’s reporting capabilities to track performance against customer’s business objectives
- Make strategic campaign optimization recommendations to clients based on performance metrics and data to help achieve campaign goals
- Deliver valuable insights to the client about their campaigns and make recommendations for ongoing/new campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams such as sales, product, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, to Resonate’s go-to-market strategy based on your direct engagement with customers
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years customer support and/or account management in software and services
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with digital marketers, researchers, and analytics professionals
- Digital media planning/placement experience a bonus
- Proven effectiveness in:
- uncovering and understanding client needs and delivering strategic solutions
- building strategic client relationships
- leading and facilitating client training/workshops and collaborative meetings
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- High level of aptitude with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 25%)
Personal Success Characteristics
- Strategic problem solver
- Collaborative team player that holds themselves and others accountable to high performance
- High level of personal drive and discipline with a desire to grow professionally
- Ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications and technologies
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.