Product Manager - Data Products
Product Manager – Data Products
Reston, Virginia (Remote)
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We have an excellent technology culture that focuses on results, values collaboration and loves solving hard problems. We are a team of voracious learners who believe that technology is a journey, not a destination and we actively support ongoing education and experimentation.
We are growing our team and are looking for a highly talented Product Manager who will help drive the definition and creation of data originated products to increase data relevancy and help drive new revenue streams. The right person has depth in working with insights & analytics software, as well as experience with complex scaled big data sets – i.e. truly big data.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovative thinking and making an impact. If you are an engaged team-player and would like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Implement the creation of structured data products based on survey data, online behavioral data, and comingled data to create a differentiated data-as-a-product offering
- Be responsible for the ideation, definition, and scaled go-to-market of consumer segmentation strategies that apply to one or more market categories / verticals
- Work with data scientists to explore and implement AI models to improve Resonate's data. Engage directly with data engineering to build actionable, scalable, parameterized data products that can be adjusted quickly based on market and client needs
- Partner with other Product Managers, User Experience, Engineering, Research, and QA/Ops to execute throughout an agile development process.
- Commercialize and bring to market your product offerings. Manage operations of cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
- Know the customer. Solicit feature requests and manage them into the planning of new product features and execution. Understand how clients use the Resonate Platform and incorporate the Voice of the Customer into product enhancements and/or new features.
- Be an expert on buyers and users including: how they buy/use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Work with research to create and field surveys for gathering these insights. Partner with product marketing and marketing to ensure insights are included in Resonate positioning and externally facing collateral.
- Research market trends and innovations in data technologies, and measurement and monitoring tools to improve performance, stability, and scalability of data platform.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with data products as a Data-as-a-Service Product Manager, Product Architect, Data Analyst, or related position. Experience working with Data-as-a-Service products or survey/market research and systems a must.
- Exposure to survey research, contextual/behavioral data, and segmentation schemas such as Claritas, Prizm, Epsilon, or other segmentation systems or capabilities preferred
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes.
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Data Analytics, Economics, Statistics, or other data-oriented bachelor’s degree required. MBA, MIS or similar advanced degree preferred
- Familiarity with the market research ecosystem or AdTech/Martech ecosystems (e.g., CRM, Analytics, CDP, DSP, DMP) preferred
- Must be highly organized and able to manage projects to success in a matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.