Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences by uncovering 7,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. The candidate will work with a tight, highly skilled engineering team in planning, design and operation of new and existing platforms in concert with development and technology goals and requirements.
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
- Help improve, implement, and maintain our CI/CD setup
- Participate in building and enforcing best practice disciplines for SDLC
- Provide support and problem resolution impacting our SDLC
- Build and maintain infrastructure in AWS utilizing infrastructure-as-code
- Liaise with members of the Engineering team to build awareness on best practices and effective usage of our development tools portfolio
- Foster the DevOps disciplines at Resonate -- reduce friction and time to deliver new code to production
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience working/collaborating with software engineering
- Scripting experience – Python, Java, Shell, etc.
- Infrastructure-as-code experience – Terraform, CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience with AWS – ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Auto-Scaling, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience managing Java microservices
- Experience with serverless systems and developing Lambda functions
- Experience supporting and administering Linux systems
- Experience with source control, CI and build tools such as Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with streaming data services – Kafka, Kinesis
- Experience working in an Agile environment
The Successful Candidate will be…
- An engineer who loves to solve problems.
- Excited about new technologies - you seek them out, you yearn to know more.
- Passionate about quality – measure twice cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Asking questions
- Taking initiative, unprompted, to become the subject matter expert in various technologies.
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren't comfortable with.
- Wearing multiple hats and have a can-do attitude towards DevOps.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, GreycroftPartners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C.
Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.