Senior Content Marketing Manager
We're looking for a savvy wordsmith and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content on a continuous basis in a fast-paced environment, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, followers, and leads in the consumer brand space.
Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the software and consumer brand industries. The content manager will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content.
We want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and excellent project management skills.
- Writing various types of content on a wide range of topics such as promotional emails and blog posts on an ongoing basis in support of driving leads and awareness, and/or other important metrics that is in-tune with market and sales needs.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads and awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc).
- Support content development for advertising.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for and lead generation.
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve content strategies/tactics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- 3-5+ years’ marketing experience producing content for demand generation and thought leadership specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Past experience building audiences online.
- Knowledge and experience marketing B2B software solutions a must. Software solutions in the data, market research or marketing technology industry a plus.
- Experience marketing to the consumer brand industry critical. Marketing to marketing professionals a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Resonate offers the largest proprietary understanding of US consumers. We help B2C marketers understand and engage the right people with the right message with precision and scale. Our SaaS solutions and managed media services accelerate the ability to understand, activate, and measure customers and prospects in real-time, driving successful ‘always on’ strategy and execution.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times over the years. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.