Sales Development Representative
Resolver operates as a hybrid workforce with the option to work at home, in the office, or a mix of both.
The Sales Team at Resolver drives our net new revenue growth. We search for customers who will love our product as much as we do and we get them hooked!
Call it Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative - your goal is to proactively identify, qualify, and assess sales opportunities for potential clients.
Not a technology expert? Not a problem. If you supply the interest, we’ll supply the knowledge. We’ll provide you with both in-class and on-the-job experience to sell the right solutions to customers.
If you're looking to get your foot-in-the-door at a high growth tech company, keep reading.
Resolver is a high-growth SaaS company whose intuitive, no-code platform gives our customers a clear picture of their risks so they can make quick and effective decisions. As a part of the Resolver team, your work will help transform risk management to risk intelligence so organizations can protect people and assets and deliver on their purpose.
We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture. As a business within Kroll, we offer an innovative, non-hierarchical work environment blended with the stability and financial security of an enterprise. Resolver has also been named one of Canada’s Great Places to Work six years in a row!
So, what does that really mean for you? Let the hiring manager tell you:
Hi, I’m Cassandra, Director of Sales Development here at Resolver.
Our Sales Development team is a fun, competitive, and passionate group of individuals hyper-focused on reaching decision makers through outbound activities, generating interest in Resolver’s GRC and Corporate Security applications, and driving annual recurring revenue. We reach risk, compliance, and corporate security leaders at many of the world’s leading organizations to help them improve their organizations’ approach to risk management.
As Resolver continues its impressive growth, we’re looking to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our team. This individual will join a tight-knit, high-performing group, and be part of one of the most impactful functions at Resolver. A Resolver SDR is tech-savvy, creative, and fearless and is always looking to be better than they were yesterday.
If you’re interested in a career in SaaS sales in a critical and fast-growing space, and excited by the opportunity to work with a lovely group of people, we would love to hear from you!
Your Day-to-Day – let’s break it down!
Prospecting Inbound/Outbound (80%)
Measures of Success: 5 Outbound Opportunities and 10 meetings booked per month
- Articulates our value proposition over the phone, email, and other platforms
- Crafting and targeting specific verticals through messaging and emails with a “call to action” to drive prospects to our website, conferences, and webinars
- Collects and relays customer related stories and scenarios to help build future use cases
Planning and Documentation (20%)
Measures of Success: Execution of day-to-day, deliverables; focus on outbound; time horizon < 3 months
- Provides insights and knowledge to identify potential gaps and discusses approaches to progress opportunities
- Conducts market research to stay on-top of prospects and the competitive landscape
- Understands and develops documentation processes for capturing data via our CRM tool
People Who Excel (Your Background):
- Consultative approach and exceptional communication skills is a MUST
- Extra points for experience within B2B SaaS company or work with an enterprise software
- Passionate about sales, software, and technology that solves business problems
- Ambitious and take initiative: you want to take on the challenge of generating results that are over and above what is expected of you
- Experience in a related role or field is a plus!
What we’ll give you in return:
Resolver is one of Canada's Great Workplaces. Culture isn't just something we write about (although we do), we live our values and challenge each other to be our best selves. We invest in Resolverites who will grow with us. Here’s how we do it:
- Health and Wellness Benefits: 100% paid by us for health and dental from day one. And our vision care is every 12 months! We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a bike.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We host a learning workshop about every 6 weeks on topics like Time Management, Self-Awareness and Giving Feedback; we also have e-learning to meet the needs of our remote team. We offer a Career Development Program to help you identify and build your skillsets for internal growth opportunities and beyond. We also have a Coaching Program for all our managers. We know how important it is to have a good boss, so we invest in their development.
- Vacation: it's open, which means we don't worry about an accrual clock. On average, we see most folks enjoying between 3-4 weeks off a year.
- Parental leave: Best-in-class top-up for new parents - 100% for 15 weeks new parents and 5 additional weeks of pregnancy leave for birth mothers.
- Flexibility & trust – While we are remote for now, we enable our team to create a work environment that will set them up for success. We hire adults and we trust you to manage your outcomes. Day-to-day, everyone is given the option to decide whether they want to work remote or in-office depending on the needs of their role.
- Back in the Office – If you choose to come into the office once we’re back, you will have access to snacks and beverages and in-office games like Switch, chess and ping-pong. We will be offering up lots of opportunity for team socials too, including the folks who are remote!
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, click apply to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Resolver is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please notify the applicable recruiter or contact us directly at [email protected]