As an Implementation Consultant, you live to delight customers by solving business problems with technology. You are a customer advocate, who helps guide Resolver’s SaaS implementations by separating wants from needs, providing recommendations, configuring off-the-shelf software and administering training on best practices.
You’ll help drive our Configuration as Code process. You will design and configure solutions following internal best practices for each of our applications to meet customer requirements. You’ll also partner with our Product Team to drive iteration and provide alternative solutions for our customers.
Your Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Project Delivery (90%)
Enables customers to take maximum advantage of our software by leading and participating in the delivery of profitable software implementations, this includes:
- Establishing a shared vision of success during project initiation by ensuring alignment on project scope, delivery approach, task ownership, and work outputs (deliverables)
- Controlling project scope, schedule, budget, and risk while closely managing customer expectations to ensure a successful outcome
- Leading regular project-based discussions with customers and internal teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions to drive projects to completion and minimize the implementation’s “time to value”
- Soliciting and documenting customer functional and technical requirements
- Educating customers on what will be required from them for the implementation to be successful
- Developing design alternatives, producing work estimates, identifying recommendations, and securing agreement on designs that satisfy project success factors and reflect industry and software best practices
- Configuring the software based on the solution design and performing quality assurance to minimize rework
- Designing and delivering administrator, train the trainer, and end-user training sessions, and authoring training materials as required (including documents, slide shows, videos, etc.)
Measures of success: customer feedback (NPS, references), peer feedback, utilization, and project margin
Product Management (10%)
Soliciting, collecting, and sharing market feedback with Product Management with the aim of increasing the value the software offers to customers or reducing the effort required for implementations over time.
Measures of success: evidence of capturing and sharing relevant market feedback
- 0-2 years of prior experience in delivering enterprise off-the-shelf software or risk management solutions
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience with Visio, MS Project, MS Office, and CRM’s such as Salesforce
- Experience within Enterprise Risk Management, Audit or Compliance is an asset
About Us: Resolver
Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations depend on Resolver’s cloud software product to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand and shareholders. We offer a Silicon Valley approach with the stability of a multi-national company.
- Team: we have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. As a Product company, you'll be hands-on with our global teams and top-tier leadership in Canada, the US, UK and New Zealand.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We also have great online learning and workshops internally for you to tap in to.
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- Vacation: It’s important for you to have time off to re-charge your battery and be with your family and friends. Paid time and sick/casual accrual are 15 days and 12 days per year respectively.
- Parental leave: we support new Mothers with 100% top-up Maternity leave is up to 26 weeks and new Fathers receive 10 days of Welcome Leave.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, accident and life, medical privileges include dental and outpatient too. We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a cycle.
- Office perks: our environment is flexible, with great snacks and chai. We love our newly renovated office and table tennis. We do socials and events for people to come together.
- See us here and follow us on Instagram!