Marketing Campaign Specialist
Marketing Campaign Specialist - Job Description
Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain and trusted by 100’s of Fortune 1000 organizations.
“Every year, tens of thousands of events – ranging from natural disasters to factory fires to health epidemics – shut down manufacturing and wreak havoc on global supply chains. We believe a resilient supply chain is good for everyone: it keeps product flowing, the world moving, and most importantly, people in their jobs. Resilinc’s supply chain risk management services enable organizations to have instant visibility into supply chain disruptions and act quickly to minimize them. Our customers include over 100 of the world’s leading organizations including IBM, General Motors, Boston Scientific and Western Digital. Resilinc is well-funded, profitable, and shows no signs of slowing down. We run lean, work fast, and pivot quickly to accommodate our customers and keep supply chains moving.”
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of compelling, end-to-end marketing campaigns, aligned with sales operations, to create demand for new business and engage renewed interest from existing clients.
- Engage hands-on with our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to set up, deploy, and analyze campaign activities.
- Coordinate and support marketing team for campaign implementation, including emails, landing pages, marketing content and events.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate Marketo email campaigns and assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities.
- Analyze the success of past campaigns and use data to make recommendations for improvement.
- Own campaign performance reporting, including lead volume and conversion rates by channel to assess and optimize performance.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and campaign optimization strategy.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in marketing campaigns and automation
- Must be measurement-focused and results-driven across the full spectrum of campaign activities, email marketing, events, webinars, and advertising.
- Hands-on experience with Marketo CRM (Preferably Marketo Certified)
- A customer focus, both external and internal customers to create loyalty.
- Outstanding skills using systems such as MS Word, Excel, Google Analytics, Project Management, Marketing Automation CRMs.
- Data visualization skills to develop actionable insights and recommendations for campaigns.
- Experience to document campaign close-out