Inside Sales Manager
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager
Classification: Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Reports to: Executive
Enroll new Contractors in the financing programs offered by RF, 2) manage and support assigned Contractors, who utilize our financing solutions to make their energy efficient projects more affordable to homeowners, and 3) drive revenue and new account development
- Manage workflow with a team of AMs to ensure contractor enrollments and loan volume targets are met or exceeded, while maintaining excellent partner and customer service
- Identify and call on new accounts
- Strengthen relationships with existing accounts
- Help grow revenue by creating a partnership with Contractors
- Establish monthly goals, reporting and daily/weekly metrics for success
- Manage quality of applications
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to increase the adoption and success of the programs across all accounts managed by the Team
- Serve with departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization's goals and objectives
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and program/process improvements
- Hunter mentality
- Goal Oriented
- Team Player
- Problem solver
- Time Management
- Bachelor's degree, and/or 5+ years' experience working in the Financial Services, Solar, Energy Efficiency (i.e. HVAC, Windows/Doors, Roofing) and/or Home Improvement industries
- Minimum of 1 year building/training/mentoring a team of account managers
- Minimum of 2 years of Inside Sales and Client Relationship Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience meeting/exceeding a sales quota
- Strong understanding of consumer finance products
- Experience with Salesforce to plan, track and monitor performance (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to establish lasting business relationships
Renew Financial is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify: https://www.e-verify.gov/.
Work environment: This position sits in a professional, climate controlled office environment with the flexibility of working from home.
Physical demands: This position requires prolonged sitting along with the utilization of computers and phones.
Expected hours of work: This is a 40 hour a week full-time position. Overtime will be as needed.
Travel: up to 20%
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Renew Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer