Manager, Network Development
What will you do?
- Work directly with key matrix partners in sales, operations, network development, and clinical programs to implement Remedy's strategic approach for Provider recruitment in private payer episode of care payment programs
- Facilitate and lead meetings through Provider recruitment process
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Ensure deliverables are provided to recruit in a timely manner
- Track and enter all relevant prospect and meeting information into prospect tracking mechanism (CRM or like mechanism)
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Provide insight and feedback into product enhancements and market feedback
- Expand on existing Remedy Partners relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide intelligence to the organization on competitive activity
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 3 plus years of experience in Provider and Payer contracting. Preferably a mix of experience from both sides. Representing Provider Organizations in Payer contracting efforts and work from the Payer side in Provider Contracting Efforts.
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Experience in Bundle Payment Operations /Technology Operations in Healthcare
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%